Pittsburgh – One of America’s Most Livable Cities
Duquesne University is situated in the heart of Pittsburgh, a vibrant and safe city that has been for its livability, welcoming atmosphere and professional opportunities. Condé Nast Traveler named Pittsburgh among its for 2019, and listed Pittsburgh among 30 of the Best Cities in the United States based on unconventional metrics believed to lead to happiness, including: green spaces, galleries, coffee shops, breweries, music venues, "Instagrammable" moments and more.
体育彩票投注网360彩票duquesne students are an important part of the emerging economic and social greatness of the university's home.
体育彩票投注网360彩票campus, which offers breathtaking views of pittsburgh and its three rivers, is a short walk from downtown and only 30 minutes from .
learn more about our exciting and friendly city:
- CNBC named Pittsburgh the based on job opportunities, affordability and livability.
- named Pittsburgh the second most livable city in America.
- Pittsburgh named one of four tech hubs in the U.S. to watch in 2018 via .
- named Pittsburgh the Hippest City in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Pittsburgh tops the list of cities in the U.S. where .
- A joint Trulia and LinkedIn index ranks Pittsburgh No. 1 among based on what they have to offer recent college grads.
- Livability.com ranks Pittsburgh among the
- Pittsburgh has been recognized as one of the top 10 winners in the for Destinations on the Rise for 2016.
- Zagat ranks Pittsburgh the for 2015.
- MSN Money cites Pittsburgh's stable housing market, influx of tech companies such as Google, "up-and-coming" neighborhoods, startup culture and role in the oil industry as some of the many factors that make it one of the .
- We pride ourselves on having one of the nation’s safest urban campuses.
- There are many ways to have fun in Pittsburgh, from exploring our rich Art & Culture to going to a concert or sporting event - the PPG Paints Arena, home of the Pittsburgh Penguins and hundreds of events a year, is next door to campus - to taking time to relax and enjoy the night life and local eateries.
- Many upperclassmen and graduate students choose to live in nearby Pittsburgh neighborhoods close to campus.
- For our commuters, there are plenty of convenient means of Parking and Transportation.